POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye 3 : Eye 3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Eye 3
From: TonyB
Date: 8 May 2000 22:05:54
Message: <39177282@news.povray.org>
Here's the latest update. I changed the pupil to what Chris Huff suggested.
Do the rest of you like it? Forgive me for not typing more or specifying the
file sizes but my chihuahua is asleep on my lap and it would wake her up if
I got the calculator to figure that out. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eye3big.jpg' (17 KB) Download 'eyecon2c-3.gif' (1 KB) Download 'eyecon3.gif' (2 KB) Download 'eyecon3-64.gif' (3 KB)

Preview of image 'eye3big.jpg'
eye3big.jpg

Preview of image 'eyecon2c-3.gif'
eyecon2c-3.gif